Tuesday, July 31, 2007

8 things that i love,like ..

The eight most passionate things that I want to share with you.

Kamal: The multifaced personality and one man army in the Tamil cinema. I like his perfection, dedication, eager in learning and experimenting new things and most interestingly his Tamil. Also I admire his singing and boldness. He is the one actor who can’t be compared with any one in Tamil cinema; no one is close to this living legend, sakala kala vallavar, mobile encyclopedia of cinema etc……

Tamil: It is my identity. Even if roam around the whole world still I’ll tagged as tamilian. I’m so affectionate towards Tamil, Tamilnadu and everything about tamil…. Tamil is one of the 2 classical languages of India and one of the 6 in the world. I’m so excited in knowing more about Tamil culture, tradition etc..

Temples: Tamil Nadu is the land of temples and a living museum of styles that originated in the 7th century. I have visited some of the oldest and most admired temples in tamilnadu which are the best and well known for architectures and painting and still I left a lot more places to visit. When I’m visiting these temples, I immersed myself in the art and paintings, which gives me a lot of pleasure and fulfillment.

Singing: Singing makes me feel self-assured, in control, physically alive and fantastically creative. If you love to sing, then you're already aware that singing is fun, energizing and a great stress reducer! I love singing (nalla kaththuvane) and very much interested in music. I can’t believe myself, I sung twice in stage and got prizes too…..

Internet: I’d say internet is the most useful and innovative technology invented in the last decade. Internet has become the most ever powerful tool for man throughout the world; today internet has brought a globe in a single room. Internet has great potential and lot to offer… however, like every single innovation in science and technology, internet has its own advantages and disadvantages.

Google: The other name for innovation. Google has seen a tremendous growth in the past 7 years. Started with a search engine in 1998 and with their innovative ideas and tools now they became the world’s most visited website, most popular, most powerful brand and leads the world’s top web properties with a market capitalization of around $100 billion. Internet and software giant Microsoft join hands with yahoo to competitive with Google, this shows the real growth of Google. I use Google for a-z everything incl. of spell check, grammar check etc… make my life much easier.

Traveling: I like to travel a lot, which makes me feel good and keep cool. I have an ambitious dream to roam the entire Europe and like to explore their culture, food, lifestyle, landscapes, hill stations, architectures, trains, cruises, castles etc… kullu manali, Darjeeling and Shimla are the most favorite destinations I like to travel in India.

Karamadai: last but not least, karamadai is the one place I like, love and live. Even if I’m in Bangalore, there are many things that keep me in touch with karamadai like my school, schoolmates, family, friends, cinema, ranganathar temple, car festival etc...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://hawawobam.builtfree.org/upakut.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]